Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cleanse a Home from Negative Energy


These are especially good measures to take when moving into a new place, beginning ritual activities in a new space, or to release bad feelings and negativity when an inhabitant has been sick or has died.

To cleanse a single room:
  • On top of a newspaper, set a blue candle.
  • Surround with a circle of salt....
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Cleanse a Home from Negative Energy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I moved into this house about4 mths ago and I have been experincing some odd things. I hear whispering at a fast pace, at one point I heard almost like an animal snapping it's jaw in back of my head and have seen a dark figure.I've burn sage,spread holy water and said a prayer. what else can I do?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

In Burma, they use bells to cleanse houses of uncomfortable energies... so you might try that.

Another thing that might be beneficial is to do some vigorous sweeping... with the intention of sweeping out any negativity.

Alternatively, you could sit down and have a talk with whatever it is that appears to be "stuck" in your home, explain that it's making you nervous, offer a loving spirit of understanding (from your side) and ask what you can do to create peace in your home...
communication and love is always a good choice when confronted by something stubbornly resistant to leaving.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin