Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Night Love Potion

In a small pot, put one cup of Spring water, 1/4 cup grapefruit juice, 1 teaspoon fennel, 1 teaspoon vervain, 3 pinches of nutmeg....

Sit before the pot with a pink candle, and concentrate on the man or woman from whom you wish ...

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Magickal Apothecary, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Friday Night Love Potion


4 comments:

Kerral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karl G. said...

Any spells that don't require feeding to the target? I have a crush but it's not convenient for me to make him sip anything - it would just look so weird.

human pheromones said...

Interesting! its very interesting love potion I like it. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

isey

Miss Costello said...

It isn't ethical to co-erce another person to fall in love with you.

As a precaution for both sakes - please add the following words to spell;

"if it be right for BOTH of us and harm none." Thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin