Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Faery Summoning Spell

Here's a great spell for May Eve, Beltane, or anytime you wish to summon faery folk.


~You will need powdered ginger and a small spoon. Set out candles at the compass directions: yellow in the east, red in the south, blue in the west, green in the north. Place a crystal or other stone beside each candle. Stand in the center of the room and send out thoughts of welcome. Chant the following:

"O spirits of plants and earth and trees, O little ones of every form, show yourselves to me, I ask, if you please. I mean no harm. Gaurdian spirits, watchers fair, our lives...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Faery Summoning Spell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does anyone know the name of this illustration?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin