Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday of the Muse

Themes: Creativity; Knowledge; History; Art
Symbols: Fountains; Springs; the Number Nine
Presiding Goddess: Mnemosyne

About Mnemosyne:

Mnemosyne means "memory." Remembrance is this goddess's gift to us, memories of all the wonderful moments of our lives. In Greek tradition Mnemosyne also gave birth to the Muses today (June 14) - the nine creative spirit children that give our lives so much beauty, song, stories, tradition, humor, dance, and sacred music. Greeks sometimes....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, and can be found in its entirety here: Birthday of the Muse

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin