Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, February 02, 2013

How To Make Soy Candles At Home



 Here are two videos that teach you how to make your own soy candles at home. It's easy, environmentally sustainable and saves money. Makes a great gift or a wonderful addition to your home.

 

3 comments:

Julia Winkler said...

I can't find the video :(

Shirley Twofeathers said...

well shoot! I'll find out what happened to it and where it went!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Not only did I fix it but I found another video, so now we have two!

:)

Thanks for the comment, I might not have realized that I used the wrong embed code.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin