Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Isis Psychic Power Powder




To tap into the essence of the Mistress of Magick, blend powdered orris root, sweet flag (calamus) and ground myrrh. Add the herbs to a base of rice flour or powder and sprinkle on yourself for added psychic power.

More Psychic Power and other Magickal formulas can be found on my new website, The Magickal Apothecary.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin