Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The South Wind

The further South you travel the hotter it gets - on this side of the Equator, at least. For this reason the Southern Wind is a hot, fiery one.


Symbolically it rules noon, when the Sun (or Moon) is highest in the sky, the time of the greatest light and heat. Because the South Wind is related to the element of Fire, its magic covers the same ground. The South Wind, however, can be used for any type of magic when it's blowing. It's a good time to cast spells....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: The South Wind

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin