Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, January 13, 2017

The Freezer Spell

ocean iceHere is a spell for "freezing out" and getting rid of people, situations, and whatever else you don't want to have in your life anymore. Just be sure that you really don't want whatever it is that you put into this spell because it really does work.

You will need:
  • Black Candle
  • Aluminum Foil
  • Picture of whatever (whoever) it is you want to get rid of - or you can just write it (names, situation, circumstances, etc) on a sheet of paper. Be as specific as possible....
I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: The Freezer Spell

7 comments:

Zee said...

How long does it take to work? I'm going to use it to break up a couple who should not be together.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

For most situations it works within 3 days... every now and then it might take as long as a week.

Anonymous said...

Thak you. I have been doing freezer spells for awhile. I do the basi one, where you place the name and situation on a piece of paper, fill a ice tray or ziplock bag with water and throw the names in there to freeze. I will def try this one though!

Anonymous said...

What does it mesmerized by "fold the foil seven times"?

Anonymous said...

I jst did a similar spell. Wrote the person name 7 times who cumn into a possible relationship...and put it in the freezer covered wit vinegar instead of water. Placed it in da freezer and let it freeze. Then took da ice cube out & put it in da bak of my freezer

Anonymous said...

How long does the freezer spell take to work. I did this spell on Saturday and it is now Thursday... not working yet??

Anonymous said...

didn't work for me!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin