Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Spell To Be Seen More Attractively

Fill your bathtub with water and scatter some fresh rose petals in it. Light some vanilla candles and/or incense. As you lie in the water, meditate on the image you would like to project and say these words:




Earth, Air, Fire, Sea
Let the Goddess' beauty
Shine through me...


... this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can also be found here: Spell To Be Seen More Attractively

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin