Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Spell to Forget an Old Flame



The old, nostalgic memories of past romances never seem to fade, though we do tend to forget the bad parts. When the influence of an old flame lingers, when the passion of a past and long-gone love refuses to die and keep interfering with the present, it is time to put it to rest. This spell will not eliminate the memories, but it will finally snuff the misplaced embers of a long-gone love.

You will need:
  • Nine black beans
  • A piece of black paper
At midnight, when the moon is almost black, get the paper and the beans and sit in silence, Fully remembering your old flame. Invoke your past passion, the feelings you still hold on to. Then, take ...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Spell To Forget an Old Flame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a lot of valuable information in this website. I really appreciate your time and generous help. I am looking forward to have new information regarding casting spells. Thanks again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin